- Choose happiness. – I chose to look at the goodness around me. I acknowledge negative when needed, but live in the happy times and finding the good in each challenge.
- Create goals and more towards accomplishing them. – I
We are so ready for this years Reality Rally! Ken and Barby are back again.
We will be once again, joining the fight against cancer and helping to provide support those fighting that battle breast cancer. We want to help ease the journey of many who have heard those dreaded words “you have cancer.” I recently underwent some DNA testing that showed that I am susceptible to developing breast cancer. It has never hit home … Read the rest
Reality Rally Fundraiser to help Michelle’s Place w breast cancer patients.
Please help us raise funds for Michelle’s Place to help them support all the clients who need services during the fight of their lives with breast cancer. Any amount is greatly appreciated. This is my donation link, https://
Reality Rally is the biggest gathering of Reality TV Celebrities in … Read the rest
When you live with chronic illness and pain dental health becomes even more important. Here are a few of the tips I have learned over the past 20 years.
- Ask for “close your mouth breaks” if needed.
- Brushing after vomiting can break down the enamel.
- Have your teeth cleaned at least twice a year.
- It is important for your dentist to know about CHRONIC PAIN.
- Oral care starts at home.
- Poor brushing can come from