MAKE LIFE MORE POSITIVE AND UPLIFTING FOR YOURSELF
I wanted to come up with a list of living positive. I constantly have to self motivate and as a cheerleader of HOPE, I do this through uplifting actions and thoughts.
- Choose happiness. – I chose to look at the goodness around me. I acknowledge negative when needed, but live in the happy times and finding the good in each challenge.
- Create goals and more towards accomplishing them. – I keep a bucket list and also a list on my white board of my goals and tasks at hand so I can keep constant reminder and when I have time and energy pennies can work towards getting them accomplished.
- Get involved in projects that you can be interested in and successfully complete. – I try to only take on projects that I am interested in and know that the outcome will be positive int he world.
- Keep yourself surrounded with happy people. – I like to keep happy people around, I also know that as a mentor that sometimes I have to help show people the reasons for happy.
- Look at the bright side of challenges. – Goes back to #1, I know life is not always easy, I am ready to conquer challenges, and know that its is possible, I just have to find a way.
- Motivate yourself. – I have always had an inner drive, I am most motivated by myself not pressures or guilt others try to put on me.
- Practice meditation and controlling your thoughts. – I practice mindful meditation daily and this helps feed the happy in me.
- Smile big and often. – I love my smile, its is my best asset physically, so I do smile in good and bad times. of course bigger when the times are good 😉
- Visualize success. – As a part of making plans and accomplishing my goals, I visualize success before I start any new project. It helps keep the belief in myself high.
- When anxiety and stresses are high, turn it over to God. – daily prayers and reminders of letting go of anxiety and stress are an important part of my life and action.